For best results, use De-Skunk Coat Cleaner before washing your pet.
Directions: Shake can before spraying.
1. Spray directly on your petâ€™s coat and rub affected areas thoroughly. DO NOT spray your petâ€™s face. Spray a rag with product and gently cleanse sensitive areas around eyes, nose or mouth.
2. Sniff to make sure all areas contacted by skunk odor are treated.
3. Allow coat to dry before washing your pet.
Surfaces (clothing, carpets, floors, furniture and more)
1. Spray a hidden area to test for color fastness.
2. Spray on affected areas. For hard surfaces such as floors, furniture, walls, etc., spray affected areas and wipe with clean rag.
3. Sniff to make sure youâ€™ve sprayed all areas contacted by odor.
No need to soak. Just make sure product comes in contact with problem source.
Careful: Spraying the can at an angle greater than 60Â° may release all the propellant and cause can to stop spraying.
BEST RESULTS: Use CLEAN+GREEN immediately after pet has been skunked, and before bathing.
Tired of the tomato sauce remedy when your dog is skunked? For skunk odor, use the De-Skunk Coat Cleaner product on your petâ€™s fur or hair, rub it in, and the smell is gone; do not wash your dog after spraying on CLEAN+GREEN until it is dried. For the area around your petâ€™s eyes, nose or mouth, spray CLEAN+GREEN on a rag and rub it in; do not spray their faces.