NO FOR USE ON CATS
Dilution rate: Dilute 2 to 3 fluid ounces per gallon of water. For Use as a Dip: Wet the dog with water before treatment. Sponge, dip or pour diluted product on dog until its fur and skin are thoroughly wet, making sure that the animal's entire body is treated, including the legs and underbody. Do not treat the dogs face. Let the dog drip dry. Do not rinse off. Do not repeat more often than once every 14 days.
Dilution rate: Dilute 2 to 3 fluid ounces per gallon of water.
For Use as a Spray: Spray dogs outside. Start spraying diluted product at the tail, moving the dispenser rapidly and making sure the animal's entire body is covered, including the legs and underbody. While spraying fluff the hair so that the spray wets thoroughly. Do not spray in eyes or face. Avoid contact with genitalia.
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult with a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian. Certain medications interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals. Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If swallowed call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Note to physician: Do not administer or instill milk, cream or other substances containing vegetable or other animal fats which enhance absorption of lipophilic substances. Have the product container with you when calling a poison control center. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738. This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water with disposing of equipment washwaters. Do not store or use near heat or open flame.